KCG develops 360 instruments that gather feedback on the behaviors that directly impact a leader’s ability to develop strategy, implement key initiatives, engage his/her team, and motivate others. We develop customized assessment tools that are anchored in organizational values and the unique demands of the business.
There are specific advantages of customized vs. generic, off-the-shelf 360 instruments:
- Feedback is tailored to the competencies and values important to your business’ future success, while also measuring leadership attributes universally recognized as important
- In addition to collecting data, the 360 assessment sends a message to the organization about what is important and expected
- The results are relevant and accepted by senior management because of the direct and clear connection to the work environment
- The findings can be easily integrated with other HR programs such as succession planning and performance management
- There is greater flexibility to adapt the design to the experience level of the participants and their readiness for feedback
Our firm has 20 years of experience developing 360 instruments and delivering results to participants. We understand what it takes to drive positive behavior change, and we provide coaching to senior leaders. We have the capability to develop sophisticated on-line 360 assessment tools that can be hosted at your location or on a secure KCG server.